AquaMax Eco Expert 44000
|Power consumption||140 - 700 W|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Max. flow rate||44000 l/h|
|Max. head height||9.5 m|
Max. coarse debris displacement
The entry-level class among the filter and watercourse pumps: AquaMax Eco pumps the pond water to the watercourse, waterfall or filter system powerfully and reliably.
The large-surface wrap-around filter allows coarse dirt particles such as fish waste or dead plant parts up to 8 mm in size to pass through.
The pumps switch off automatically in the event of dry running or blockage, preventing damage to the unit. The environmental benefit: Thanks to the energy-efficient EC motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic constantly saves electricity – and therefore money.
These pump models can freeze in ice and snow without damage. The hose connection is very simple: Hoses of different sizes fit easily on the special stepped hose connector and the ball joint can be swivelled to any direction required.
- Top entry-level model in a new design with a first class price-performance ratio
- Thanks to the energy efficient motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic constantly saves power – and money
- Can cope with coarse debris particles up to 8 mm in size
- FULLY ECONOMICAL: The energy-efficient motor of the AquaMax Eco Classic saves electricity – and therefore money
- SWIMMING AND NATURAL POOLS: Possible to use in an external pump vault
- UP TO 40 PERCENT LESS: The 2500 E and 3500 E require so much less energy than the predecessor model
- INCLUDED: The special hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes (25/32/38 mm) is included in the scope of delivery
- ENVIRONMENTAL FUNCTION CONTROL: This is EFC, by OASE: no problems caused by the pump being blocked or running dryDIRT BE GONE: Reliable conveying of plant parts or fish faeces up to a size of 8mm.